Our website packages pricing for small businesses can be tailored to any budget. If you don’t see a plan or price that fits your needs, feel free to contact us and we’ll provide a quote for your project that fits an affordable website design package.
Get beautifully designed, conversion-driven websites at competitive pricing.
We offer hundreds of customizations to your need for your website, below some of the top features that every website needs to get started.
Allow people to discover your website on their computers, iPads or phones.
Keep the website up online and protected from hackers.
Our dashboard makes it easy to monitor, and get up to speed instant site status overviews, and labeled stats with intuitive filtering tools.
We gives you everything you need for fast, powerful WordPress SEO
We safely and securely update all of your sites, plugins, and themes. See the selected updates, or turn on automatic updates where appropriate.
We will harden and monitor your site security. Configure and run schedule security scans, get an overview of security issues and suggested tweaks,
Stay on top of your stats with real-time site and visitor data. Enjoy a simple (yet detailed) overview of site analytics and status, and be alerted immediately if a site goes down.
Update your site on regular basis, anything from content, images, to design changes.
Get instant performance data via our website maintenance hub’s performance tab.
See instant performance data via The Hub’s performance tab. Were we run a page speed test, check site response time, and get itemized insights into areas of performance that can be improved.
At Design WWS, we try to keep the average cost to create a website for small businesses to around $1000.00 for an affordable site using WordPress using our specialized templates. For Custom Websites, the prices are increased to the scope of the project at hand; please register to view our prices page for more info.
We believe WordPress is the best website for small businesses since the functionality is almost endless with the many plugins available today. However, we made sites in Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, and others but found limitations that websites in WordPress don’t.
Over 90% of all websites can be migrated using our automated tool. The other 10% our team will help take care of migration for you manually, for free!